D.J. Gongol and Associates, Inc.
are manufacturer's representatives for Exceltec
chlorination and dechlorination equipment and chemicals. Exceltec
offers easy-to-use chlorination solutions for wastewater and potable water treatment.
water chlorination tablets from Exceltec
are the best available for disinfecting potable water. These calcium hypochlorite tablets are simple to use with Exceltec tablet Feeders
and make wastewater and potable water treatment easy. The Exceltec feeder is inexpensive, reliable, and maintenance-free! Exceltec feeders have no moving parts to maintain and are rust- and corrosion-proof. Plus, their tightly-controlled dissolve rate means better treatment for your entire system. Exceltec Tablet Feeders
can be used for Aquaward
potable-water chlorination tablets, Sanuril
wastewater disinfection tablets, and D-Chlor dechlorination tablets.
chlorination tablets are designed to provide effective, unattended treatment for up to 10,000 gallons of potable water per day from a single unit. Need more treatment capacity? Simply add another Exceltec tablet feeder
. These units can be operated in parallel and are infinitely scalable to serve any flow rates.
The advantages behind Aquaward
- Safer to handle than granular or liquid chlorine
- Easily adjusted to suit your system's needs and capacities
- Self-regulating for unattended operation for up to two months at a time
- Flexible and scalable for flows and capacities of virtually any size
- Dependable - no breaking, no wicking, no crumbling, and no leaching
- Powerful - with a minimum of 70% chlorine content (calcium hypochlorite tablets)
Where can you find and use Aquaward
potable-water chlorination tablets?
Order chlorination tablets
- Municipal water supplies of all sizes
- Rural water districts and other rural water sources
- Water towers
- Gravity-feed reservoirs
- Fresh-water springs
- Pumped wells
- Hand pumps
in our online store
last revised 10.17.2005